Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

181 - 181 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all,
i have a 2016 Honda Pilot touring and i just started last seeing that the car stalls at a traffic while this happens when you want to accelerate then car dies and you have to restart again mean while you see the needles in the dashboard jittering like crazy at the 0 rpm mark until the engine start running again. Also i have noticed the last few days that when i start the car at times the dashboard needles jittering like crazy on the 0 rpm mark then the engine start running. well that was concern but yesterday evening i was pulling to drive way and came to complete stop and my wife went down to remove something from the driveway and when i tried to move forward the car stalled and was not able to restart and the dashboard was lighting up with all kinds of different messages from emission issue to up hill to mitigation etc etc and i could not start the car for nothing and was not able to move it out of the street DEAD IN THE WATER. except the display was still showing the nav and it was still blowing air. so I decided to disconnect the battery and waited couple of minutes and i connected back the battery. Then after that i was able to start the car. we were lucky that we were on a private street inside a community. taking the car to the dealer in the AM. by the way we have 106000 miles on the car. we did not have problem with auto of but i could say that after a while becomes annoying. any suggestions. please post

181 - 181 of 181 Posts