Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Honda Pilot Ex-l 4wd modern steel metallic
91 Posts
You can also plus size on it and run a 245/60/18 (like 2016+). Gives wider tire stance and better load capability. Does not change speedo.
I have a 2015 exl. It has hancook on it now. Need a new set. So it's all right to get the wider? It won't rub?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,487 Posts
I have a 2015 exl. It has hancook on it now. Need a new set. So it's all right to get the wider? It won't rub?
Best way to tell is to measure the wheel well and suspension perimeters then and plug in the information and size you want are thinking of here: https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/

·
Registered
10,245 Posts
Wow xGS is an ***. Quite obvious from an outsider point of view that he dislikes Nail Grease. Just sayin. Came to this thread looking for tire recommendations and it was mostly about how xGS's hate for another member.
He's ok with me. He keeps me on my toes. I really enjoy the cynical responses. Great entertainment for everyone and it's free. 😁

Reactions: AVC and aggrex

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Wow xGS is an ***. Quite obvious from an outsider point of view that he dislikes Nail Grease. Just sayin. Came to this thread looking for tire recommendations and it was mostly about how xGS's hate for another member.
I’m sure he’s been called worse in life as any of us may have too. But his posts are always interesting, on cue, knowledgeable and never short on thought. The back & forth debates are very entertaining for those in the know.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,487 Posts
Children, If we're playing poker here, I will see you "Hate" chest puffing and raise you one.....

FYI..... This isn's MLB there is no 3 strikes you out rule.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts