Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've had my VCMuzzler II on for about 2 weeks and just yesterday after about the 80th mile of highway crusing when we hit some traffic and hit about 20mph the ECO light came on, off, on, off, etc while cruising at low speeds. Above that though it wouldn't kick on so I'm wondering if I need to move up to the next resistor? Anybody else have this issue?

Might be unrelated, but almost home and the check engine light lit up and also the VSA and triangle with exclamation light came on (Traction and hill assist?). Anywho, I pulled the code and got the P0303 which is the cyl 3 misfire. From what I've read about these things and their piston rings it seems it's a known issue and there is a TSB to fix it under an extended warranty? Without researching first, dumb on my part, I cleared the code. So now I need it to pop back up so I can take it to the dealership to have it checked out lol. I'm hoping they will cover it, whatever it actually is. I just changed my oil about 500 miles ago so there's no way the thing could possibly have lost enough oil to throw that code....right lol? Bought it used. 2011 Pilot EX. 69k on the odometer but we think it has close to 140k. It's a long story.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts