Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Hola, muy buena informacion en esta pagina,
me puedo ayudar
Coloque en mi Honda Pilot 2009 4WD espaciadores de 30mm a mis ruedas, puse neumaticos 245/70 r17 AT, coloque rines aro 17, 8 pulgadas de ancho y offset 15, se ve y se maneja genial sin problemas,
el unico detalle que me quedo, es que al girar completamente la direccion los neumaticos me tocan,
estaba pensando colocar un kit de levante de 2 ", pero por todo lo que estuve leyendo en esta pagina no se si mi PILOT quedara vibrando,
tambien tengo la duda que el kit de Readylift no viene con pernos de inclinacion y el kit de HRG lift si trae pernos de inclinacion, ademas el kit para evitar el bamboleo dice que se debe instalar en levantes superiores a 2 "

cual de los 2 kit colocar?
sera preferible que el PILOT me toque al girar completamente la direccion o arriesgarme a instalar un kit de levante y quede con bamboleo y vibraciones

asi lo tengo actualmente

· Registered
3 Posts
I don't see many people talking about lifting their pilots and was curious if anyone had any interest in it?
I am currently having my 2012 Pilot EX-L lifted with new 31" tires. The lift itself was only a couple inches and the tires will add a couple more.
If anyone is interested I will get some pics and share my experience with it.....if not..I won't:)
Please post I'm about to do the same and I want to see others. I have a 2011 I want to lift 2"-3" with a 31x9.5 or 31x10.5 trying to stay away from spacers personally. Any thoughts on these efforts I'm new to this space so feel free to reset my expectations if necessary lol!!

· Registered
5 Posts
[QUOTE = "Claganator, publicación: 1742501, miembro: 321374"]
Por favor publique Estoy a punto de hacer lo mismo y quiero ver a otros. Tengo un 2011 que quiero levantar 2 "-3" con un 31x9.5 o 31x10.5 tratando de mantenerme alejado de los espaciadores personalmente. Cualquier pensamiento sobre estos esfuerzos, soy nuevo en este espacio, así que siéntete libre de restablecer mis expectativas si es necesario, ¡jajaja!
[/CITA]
yo puse espaciadores de 1,5" rin de 8" et 15 neumatico 245/70 r17 y lo levante 2" y los neumaticos me tocaban al girar completamente el volante, tuve que cortar parte del tapabarros para que no tocara

· Registered
2011 Pilot Touring (Elite)
5 Posts
True. I know it’ll help, but the outcome will vary as Im not sure if it’ll clear the problem. Most likely not at 100% however it’s to be expected.
Question for you. I just installed a Traxda 2" lift kit and i'm getting a strong vibration under acceleration. when letting up off the gas it mostly goes away so it seems like it only happens under load. are you using OEM front (CV) drive shafts or aftermarket. a senior honda tech seems to think it coudl be the trakmotive shafts i changed to recently. i felt a very mild vibration before the lift but its a lot worse now after. did you do the subframe spacer and did it resolve the issue. i've ordered OEM drive shafts in the hopes it will rectify the problem but having changed the angle of the shafts i have a feeling it may not completely go away without the subframe spacer

· Registered
28 Posts
Question for you. I just installed a Traxda 2" lift kit and i'm getting a strong vibration under acceleration. when letting up off the gas it mostly goes away so it seems like it only happens under load. are you using OEM front (CV) drive shafts or aftermarket. a senior honda tech seems to think it coudl be the trakmotive shafts i changed to recently. i felt a very mild vibration before the lift but its a lot worse now after. did you do the subframe spacer and did it resolve the issue. i've ordered OEM drive shafts in the hopes it will rectify the problem but having changed the angle of the shafts i have a feeling it may not completely go away without the subframe spacer
Hi there,

Ive heard the only way to get rid of the vibration is by installing OEM CV Axles. Anything beyond 2" lift you’ll require a subframe drop as you’ll destroy your axles

· Registered
2011 Pilot Touring (Elite)
5 Posts
Hi there,

Ive heard the only way to get rid of the vibration is by installing OEM CV Axles. Anything beyond 2" lift you’ll require a subframe drop as you’ll destroy your axles
been busy and forgot to update but the OEM CV axles did the trick. i was so relieved. it's smooth as butter again.
no need for the subframe drop afterall. :D

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, I got my 2" lift from HRG installed on my 09 Pilot for about 3 weeks now and I’m struggling with this whole wobble issue at the front upon turning or accelerating. I literally replaced everything to get rid of the wobble. CV Axles, front wheel bearings, front lower control arm, alignment, balanced and rebalanced wheels. I see that HRG has a 1" subframe drop to get rid of the wobble my vehicle is experiencing but that comes at an extra cost of $350… this project was fun to begin with but now I’m a annoyed with the whole thing as it’s costing me more money then anticipated. I emailed HRG and I asked if the subframe drop would get rid of the wobble. At this point I’m willing to give it a try as I hate the feeling. Feels like my Pilot is going to lose a wheel or something. Piloteers, if your going to be lifting your Pilot. You may expect some issues. So get ready to empty your wallet as it’s going to be expensive!
Did you get around to installing it? If so how’s the wobble?also can you post a pic or two of you build😄

41 - 51 of 51 Posts