Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my Pilot heading out for a drive on one of the few nice spring days we've had thus far.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kemosabe said:
Finally!!!! Nice picture!!! Is that your house in the background? Looking good, Kiddo!!! :4:
See, I really DO have a Pilot!!! Yes, that's the Ziploc residence.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Ziploc said:

See, I really DO have a Pilot!!! Yes, that's the Ziploc residence.
Cool!!! Now I know what to look out for in Monkey County!!! BTW, your PM box is FULL, so I couldn't answer your question......

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kemosabe said:

Cool!!! Now I know what to look out for in Monkey County!!! BTW, your PM box is FULL, so I couldn't answer your question......
Oops! Got some spring cleaning to do....I'll take care of it!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ziploc Pilot, 3/4 View

Another shot, showing the lower trim and foglights.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another "Spring" photo

Yes, this is another April shot, taken just a few days before that glorious day depicted earlier.... (Gawd, enuff already of winter!)

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Ziploc great house and great Pilot! You cannnot get a nice brick house in AZ like that unless you have it built. Thanks for showing us, "the Kid" Happy piloting

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ziploc said:
Here's my Pilot heading out for a drive on one of the few nice spring days we've had thus far.....
Ziploc,

Hello there!! Beautiful Pilot and House!! If you don't mind me asking as I'm always on the lookout for nice neighborhoods where are you located. I love the nice wide streets and how your house sits back off the road to show you actually have some land. You know how rare that is around here in MC. Thanks alot!!

Leroy in Milestone

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice:18: :29:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ImOnlyTen said:
Nice:18: :29:
ImOnlyTen (almost 11) Thanks! Before you know it, you'll be driving around town. Driving IS fun, but always remember to drive SAFELY!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: Ziploc's Silver Pilot

Mpressive said:

Ziploc,

Hello there!! Beautiful Pilot and House!! If you don't mind me asking as I'm always on the lookout for nice neighborhoods where are you located. I love the nice wide streets and how your house sits back off the road to show you actually have some land. You know how rare that is around here in MC. Thanks alot!!

Leroy in Milestone
Thanks, Leroy.

I live outside Damascus--there are actually several nice neighborhoods (with larger lots) being built along Hawkins Creamery Road, between Damascus and Laytonsville. And also along Rt. 124 from Damascus on down toward Gaithersburg.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Mpressive: Also, there are several new communities going up (being built) in Clarksburg (right up the road from where you are), but I can't recall the names of them off the top of my head -- I remember seeing ads for them in the Gazette (local) paper... are you looking to move soon? Houses ain't cheap in Monkey County!!!!! :3: :3: :3:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kemosabe said:
Mpressive: Also, there are several new communities going up (being built) in Clarksburg (right up the road from where you are), but I can't recall the names of them off the top of my head -- I remember seeing ads for them in the Gazette (local) paper... are you looking to move soon? Houses ain't cheap in Monkey County!!!!! :3: :3: :3:
One neighborhood in (what's being called) Clarksburg that's literally just getting off the ground, but may be worth keeping an eye on, is Arora Hills. As Kemo said, not far from Milestone....along Rt. 27 and Skylark Rd. Billed as a community "designed by artists in harmony with nature." Not sure if that will mean bigger lots or not, but the land does include wooded areas and a stream.........

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ziploc said:

One neighborhood in (what's being called) Clarksburg that's literally just getting off the ground, but may be worth keeping an eye on, is Arora Hills. As Kemo said, not far from Milestone....along Rt. 27 and Skylark Rd. Billed as a community "designed by artists in harmony with nature." Not sure if that will mean bigger lots or not, but the land does include wooded areas and a stream.........
Thanks Ziploc and Kemosabe for the replies!! I'm not necessarily in the market but if I see something enticing I could change my mind. :) I think every April/May I get the bug when I see the for sale signs on homes in my development go up. The prices are jumping so fast that I have some decent equity but as Kemosabe said it ain't cheap in Monkey Cnty. :(

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mpressive said:

Thanks Ziploc and Kemosabe for the replies!! I'm not necessarily in the market but if I see something enticing I could change my mind. :) I think every April/May I get the bug when I see the for sale signs on homes in my development go up. The prices are jumping so fast that I have some decent equity but as Kemosabe said it ain't cheap in Monkey Cnty. :(
Yes, t'aint cheap in Monkey County, and I guess it won't be as long as so many relatively well-paid people want to live here. The good news is: the appraisal of your present house will probably be a pleasant surprise. The bad news: All that equity will likely be swallowed up in the next purchase.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Mpressive said:

Thanks Ziploc and Kemosabe for the replies!! I'm not necessarily in the market but if I see something enticing I could change my mind. :)

[ S N I P P E D ]

No problem, Mpressive... as for me and my situation... I already have a wife, and "I'm not necessarily in the market but if I see something enticing I could change my mind." :)

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Ziploc said:

Yes, t'aint cheap in Monkey County, and I guess it won't be as long as so many relatively well-paid people want to live here. The good news is: the appraisal of your present house will probably be a pleasant surprise. The bad news: All that equity will likely be swallowed up in the next purchase.
Have you two received your county property tax assessments yet? An increase of 47% (avg). Here's the full story from the Gazette: Homeowners shocked by soaring property assessments :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts