Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...that the Pilot doesn't have any coat hooks?

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
GonnaBe1 said:
...that the Pilot doesn't have any coat hooks?
yes...if you read the manual it says you hang the hangers from the handles above the door :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought a triangular coat hook accessory from "The Container Store". It hangs on the rear door handle / light, and it offers a wider coat hook area (about 4 inches long). Sorry, no digital camera yet for a pict. But this works far better than a traditional hook since the hanging area's much bigger.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't read through all of the manual, but I guess that is the logical conclusion to draw. The problem is, I don't typically carry a hanger in the car. So now I have no place to hang my jacket. Just lay it across the seat. Guess I will have to carry a hanger now. It's still a great vehicle though :D

Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
GonnaBe1 said:
Didn't read through all of the manual, but I guess that is the logical conclusion to draw. The problem is, I don't typically carry a hanger in the car. So now I have no place to hang my jacket. Just lay it across the seat. Guess I will have to carry a hanger now. It's still a great vehicle though :D

Thanks for the replies.
GonnaBe1, Instead of laying my jacket across the seat, I usually just hang it over the headrest of one of the seats. This allows it to hang more or less straight and pretty much avoids wrinkles.......

Not the most elegant solution, but it works.

·
Registered
486 Posts
use something like this. $1.99 at The Container Store

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
MDXlite said:
use something like this. $1.99 at The Container Store

That should work!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Ziploc and MDXlite, thanks for the suggestions. I thought about buying one of the those coat hangers that attach to the front seat head rest posts (ala Volkswagen), but I don't think the front head rests can be raised??? Hanging my jacket over the headrest may be my best bet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts