Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shouldn't have, but I did. I've been stalking it for 9 months. First it was white, then sagebrush, back to white and now, finally silver, the color of coin. EXL, coming home to papa. 0%, MSRP, a number of freebies, that's right and it is on the truck on the way to Atlanta as we speak. Oh my God, what have I done. And to think that I almost fell for an Mitsu Endeavor on Saturday. Me, the Ms. and the strapping 13 year old who can't understand why it's not a Carrera were being swayed by those MoJo's at Edmunds and the thought that I might be cool again if I only went for the Mitsu. Never..Their sirens failed in the end and the class of the Pilot, some call boring, took me home.

Love the forum, learned a ton today on my first review, looking forward to mi Pilot, the sweet smell of new leather and pure self gratification.

Ciao
Mooz

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Congrats, and welcome. Great color choice.

--Jay

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wow! Great rate! Congrats on your new purchase.... ;)

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
:D enjoy the smell of leather while you can, don't open the vent nor apply leather protectant to preserve the smell:D congrats!

·
Registered
602 Posts
leather smell

You're absolutely right SBLVRO! I've had my Pilot for less than 2 weeks and the new car leather smell has already diminished. I've got some Zaino "Leather in a Bottle" protectant coming in the mail today. Hopefully that will restore that wonderful smell.:( :(

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome mooz!

Glad to have you join us mooz....

I know you will be happier with the Pilot than the Mitz. I love the look of our Pilot and think you will too especially when you add a few little personal touched to make it yours. And if the Pilot is boring at least it's not ugly like the new Mitz. he he he...Have you seen the back side of the Endevor? Wow!

Welcome my friend!

Don:2:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
welcome....enjoy

·
Registered
620 Posts
Great!

Welcome to the club. Nice color choice!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Welcome mooz! Glad to hear that good ole' ATL is being represented. Don't know if you are a Braves fan, but the Chop Shop has 7 all stars this year! :25:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome mooz, congrats on the new Pilot and the interest rate!

·
Registered
103 Posts
rtresco said:
Welcome mooz! Glad to hear that good ole' ATL is being represented. Don't know if you are a Braves fan, but the Chop Shop has 7 all stars this year!
Braves fans for MANY years! Hope this winning lasts through the postseason.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Cajun Pilot said:

Yeah, until they play the boys by the bay!:4: :4:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Cajun Pilot said:

I hear ya, Cajun. Looks like tonyrwc is talking a little bit of smack about our boyz. :D Gotta love 'em for handing us Ortiz; but I do miss Moss in Atlanta.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Cajun Pilot said:

They're on ESPN as I write!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts