Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased a Yakima Roc'N Gate Rack for their Pilot? Does the rack swing out of the way enough to open the lift gate? How do you like it? Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guess I will reply to my own request for info. For those who are interested the Yakima Roc'N Gate works great and clears the lift with no problem.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks for the followup post. I've been debating getting one as well, but I was concerned that it might be too heavy for the Pilot hitch. Good to hear that it works well.

·
Registered
620 Posts
:needpics:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Why do you think this thread needs pics? Yakima has a very nice animated website that shows you exactly how the roc'n gate looks and works when mounted on a vehicle.

·
Registered
620 Posts
max_501 said:
Why do you think this thread needs pics? Yakima has a very nice animated website that shows you exactly how the roc'n gate looks and works when mounted on a vehicle.
This site is worthless without links to the sites!!!

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
max_501 said:
That's the beauty of this forum. Why look at somebody else's animation, when you can see honest-to-goodness Pilot pics!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, OK -

I shoot some pics of the rack on my rig and post them soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts