Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I was able to get a Circuit City store to install a new XM Sat. Radio into my Pilot. I have it in my Jeep and love the flexability of listening to whatever I wish. Music, Talk, Fox News!!!!! I am always wondering if we attacked Iraq yet. The Pilot is a bit of a problem for mounting the FM Tuner unit as no dash areas exist to fasten to. So we had to agree to attach it to the outside of the DVD player with a thin strip of velcro. The wire then ran down under the ash tray casing. Not ideal but it works and it sounds good. Antenna was placed on the side by the luggage rack and is not visable from the street. I have attched a picture for you all to see!!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
a view of the annt. of the xm unit.

Attachments

·
Registered
920 Posts
Cool!! That is one BROWN dash dude...;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
cassette and XM?

For those of us who have/are getting the Pilot LX, has anyone found a cassette with XM combo? Trying to kill two birds with one system...

BTW, looks great, kemc. Is the antena permanently mounted, or removable?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is attached by a magnet on this unit. They put a piece of plastic in between the ant. and the roof to not scratch it. YOu might check with Crutchfield for units that have xm in the head units.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts