Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for OEM wheels to use for snow tires. I’m in the Philadelphia, PA area. Send PM or post here. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,159 Posts
You can find sets on eBay etc as well. NTO (new take off) are the best condition.
Don't forget Ridgeline and (some) MDX wheels look great as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. Still looking and hoping for something quasi-local, thanks for the tip on ridge line wheels.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Definitely check out Ebay. I just purchased a set of 4 OEM 20" wheels from the 2016-2018 Pilot as new take off for my 19 Pilot. These wheels were removed at the dealer when then the buyer upgraded at the time of purchase. The only wear is that from the tire dismounting. I've seen sets of 4 go for as low as 550 shipped including the TPMS sensors, though more often than not closer to 750. Keep an eye out and you'll find a set. For the 20" wheels, you'll need a 20x8J, offset 55.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have 3x 2019 wheels remaining to sell.
OEM/new take offs from 2019 Pilot EX-L, 0 miles, .
Details: grey painted with machined face
They also match the 2019 EX wheels.
They are the same size as the LX, but not same color. (LX are painted silver, no machining)

Price: $250/wheel
Includes: rim, center cap
Does NOT includes TMPS sensor or tire

optional:
TPMS sensor + install: $35 (programming free if local with existing TPMS sensor available to clone). Your local tire shop can most likely program it if.

shipping: $50 per wheel, US 48 states ONLY.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts