Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
OUCH!!! That's not your ride, is it Kemosabe? Any details on the accident and how the occupants faired? I couldn't tell in the photos but did the airbags deploy completely? Was the Pilot totalled? Looks like major frame damage so I can't imagine it is salvagable.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Never mind kemosabe. I just read through your E-Bay items thread where you show this is for sale (current bid $7,100). To answer my own questions, no details on the occupants or the accident. The driver's side airbag did deploy. The description says that it is rebuildable no frame damage observed.
Here's the link.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
smurray: You beat me to the answer... :p But I'll go ahead and post the image that shows the air bag deployed... I saw the ad over their on E-Bay and thought the pictures were worthy enough to share here in the gallery, since I can't recall seeing any photos of badly damaged Pilots (heard about them via posts, though).

Silver 6 of 5 ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
smurray said:
Hey kemosabe, you changed your avatar on us, didn't you.
smurray: :p I was just trying a little experiment, that's all... I've been using the same old avatar for nearly 10 months and thought it was time to switch -- I've gone back to the old one that you're used to seeing!!

I'm very impressed that you noticed the temporary switch, my friend!!! :4: :7:

·
Registered
119 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It pains me to see that. Terribie, just terrible!!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Another Silver Crash (3 of 5)

From E-Bay: 2003 Honda Pilot Light Rollover, Loaded With Extra's CD DVD player power everthing, 11680 miles, Good Repairable, Salvage Title

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Check that out. Clear tail Lights..:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm impressed

Looks like all the Pilots held up well and the passanger compartments were intact.

Must be a 5 rated vehicle.

JJ

·
Registered
483 Posts
smurray said:
description says that it is rebuildable no frame damage observed.
Here's the link.
Yeah right smurray, I can't believe the description stated "no frame damage", what a bunch of crock. Look at the right doors, theres definate frame damage at the A Pillar and the B Pillar appears to be pushed in as well. While this can be pulled out and repaired, it takes a knowledgeable frame tech with a top quality measuring system to get the Unibody back to specs.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts