Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You mean that I'm the only person in the DC Metro area that owns a Pilot (and that the last Pilot owner in the area hasn't posted since 2003? Eight years is a long time to compose a message).

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a shock. I belong to a couple S2000 forums and the regionals is were all the activity is. This is going to take some getting used to. :D

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another Alexandria Pilot owner. Which dealer are you going to for service and miscellaneous stuff? I've been going to landmark for a number of years and I've always had good service from them (one time when I took my car in for service, they had one of the salesmen take the managers car and give me a ride home...that's service). (sorry if this sounds like a testimonial, but I've taken all my Honda's there with good results).

· Registered
30 Posts
i've heard nothing but great things for them. I'll be scheduling my first oil change with them soon. Unfortunately, i'll be moving back to jersey in a couple of weeks. So i will only be able to get service from them only once. I would of opted to buy my pilot from them, but unfortunately i was tempted by the "lifetime warranty" that college park offers. Its a 3rd party warranty that i'm not sure how good it is. But only time will tell.

And its quite funny how i see a bagillion pilots in the area but none of them are on here posting. I have to keep on checking my old car forums just to keep myself busy.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My service advisor there is Russell. He does a great job. He's the guy on the left at the door to the waiting area. I thought about College Park Honda but ended up going back to Landmark because they gave me the best price.
I used to spend a fair amount of time in Jersey (mostly Orange County and Mahwah) but have friends all over the state. You're right, you're the first person from the Northern VA area I've seen here. Hope your move back goes smoothly.

· Registered
77 Posts
That accounts for 6 of the Pilots in Metro Area. Allways wanted to ask others in the area about high speed vibrations. My Pilot is stable at high speeds in all but one location, a few mile section of I-95 north of the Beltway. Anybody else have the same experience?

· Registered
112 Posts
That accounts for 6 of the Pilots in Metro Area. Allways wanted to ask others in the area about high speed vibrations. My Pilot is stable at high speeds in all but one location, a few mile section of I-95 north of the Beltway. Anybody else have the same experience?
Are you talking about the 2 left lanes on I-95N by MD RT-212? That section have been like that since they repaved it years ago. I tried complaining to the State Highway Administration but I didn't get very far.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.