Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Would absolutely hate to be driving behind this guy. Tail lights purpose is to make the car visible, not to burn out the eyeballs of the other drivers.

Though I suppose if those are just the reverse lights, that's OK.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Would absolutely hate to be driving behind this guy. Tail lights purpose is to make the car visible, not to burn out the eyeballs of the other drivers.

If I read it correct those are strictly being used in his reverse lights. In that case, I am OK with the brightest lighting possible because my eyes just aren't what they used to be and I like extra light while backing up.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

:rolleyes: Really? Did you even read what I wrote???? He replaced the REVERSE lights. I said nothing about the TAIL LIGHTS

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Brighter back-up bulbs dramatically improve the night performance of the camera too. Just use care to make sure you won't melt or otherwise damage the lenses in the back with a high-wattage incandescent or xenon bulb.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,193 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Yeah... Plus I have a special spot in my heart for euro car (Volvo, MB, Audi, etc.) drivers that run with the rear fog light(s) on continuously. Some don't realize it comes on automatically when the front fogs are on, others think it helps drivers behind them zero in for the kill. Still way rude either way.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,843 Posts
This is what I replaced my backup bulbs with. Extremely bright. A little more expensive, but I trust Sylvania quality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts