Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my 15 days old Black Honda Pilot EX-L to New York last weekend. I was a lot of fun. I also saw another black pilot. We waved at each other...it was cool!

Any ways, on our return, we stopped by in Edison, NJ for some food etc. I parked it in a paid parking lot. On my return, the driver side bumper had a big dent and some scratches. Luckily no damage on the metal.

I took it to the dealer. The sales man managed to push the bump out and recommended some touch up paint for the bumper.

I saw the "First Blood" and thought of sharing my wounds too...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Don't mind me asking this...Why did you go to Edison? to buy some Masale / Bhaji !!! If you don't know what Masale / Bhaji means don't mind, just forget what I asked.

Hope all is well with your Pilot ... that is more important...

KE

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I had chaat, vadaa pav, ganna ras etc.

If you know what I am talking about, then you should try out Khasiyat next time you are there. Food is quite good.

Enough of food, since this is a pilot forum, let's stick to pilot. Do you own one?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Kmody : Thanks for the heads up on the new joint, I know, what you are talking about.

Yes, I do have Piot and I love it. It is a Black EX-L with DVD. I have had it for 1 month now, I still enjoy the same way as I did on the first day I got it.

Hope you found some touch-up paint.

Monkey8 : Sorry, but, who said you can't have fun. That is what Piot is all about, driving 250+ miles to get some great food. Any excuse is fine with me as long as I get to drive.

KE from Syracuse, NY

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I too have a Black EX-L with DVD. I went and saw the dealer regarding the dent. He bought me a touch up paint on his account - 50% off.

Any other part I will need for the Pilot, he will be hearing from me now...:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts