Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Would you trade your Pilot for an H2?

• For no money, 1 for 1, I\'d trade my Pilot for a new Hummer H2

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • I\'d trade my Pilot, sell the H2 and buy a Pilot

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • No way Jose! I\'m a Pilot Person! Got it?!?

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • I\'d trade 1-for-1 for a 2003 MDX

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • I\'d trade 1-for-1 for a V8 Sequoia or Land Cruiser

Votes: 6 6.7%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people are getting upset at the poll on Yahoo about the best new cars for 2003. Personally, I think Pilot is likely to end up last considering the other choices. The comparison is not really a fair one. It mixes glitz, highly expensive cars and cool concepts and compare it to the Pilot. In any case, this poll should be interesting.

- Ben

·
Registered
919 Posts
I think the new H2 looks great. I'd definitely trade straight up, but then probably sell, get another Pilot, and pocket the money after the wow factor wore off. It just doesn't look that cozy inside.

Chris

·
Registered
186 Posts
Spent almost that for my 99 Vette and will do it again for the next one. Why? Greatest performance car for the $$ you can buy anywhere. Can't speak for the Hummer or other GM vehicles, but have had good success with GM over the years.
Why the Pilot? Same reason for me - Greatest SUV for the $$ on the market today.

:4: bakerlar

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
sure I will trade for a H2....love that thing... (sc**w teh practicality for which I bought the pilot) :D

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
xyzzy said:
I think the new H2 looks great. I'd definitely trade straight up, but then probably sell, get another Pilot, and pocket the money after the wow factor wore off. It just doesn't look that cozy inside.

Chris
xyzzy!!! WELCOME BACK!!! It's been a looooooooong time since you posted anything (like around November, if I recall correctly) -- glad you were able to squeeze a little time in to log on to the site!!! :29:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
kemosabe said:

xyzzy!!! WELCOME BACK!!! It's been a looooooooong time since you posted anything (like around November, if I recall correctly) -- glad you were able to squeeze a little time in to log on to the site!!! :29:
actually thats a quote from 10/2002.....!!!:D

·
Registered
276 Posts
If I were given the choice of SUV's, and I didn't have to pay a dime for anything, helllloooooooo H2! :1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts