Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was standing at the red light today and one of the drivers just took off and drove through.
This is on my dash video recorder. Do you think I should send the video (with their license plate visible of course) to the police?

· Registered
13,255 Posts
Man, if I uploaded every violation caught on my dashcam to the police, they'd need to upgrade their servers.

Even if they cared, I doubt they would allocate the manpower to track down a single potential ticket. They're all about volume business, which is why they pick a good spot and start shooting fish in a barrel. Not that it's not galling to see what some people you share the road with get away with (texting drivers are my pet peeve), but usually the best you can do is just give them the ol' stink eye, or perhaps honk if they're an immediate danger. Anything beyond (e.g. :30:) might lead to trouble.

· Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Normally I am an easy going pal but this brazen act just got my pants in the knot. I am with you but... That was simply wrong.

· Registered
13,255 Posts
I guess it might come down to how committed law enforcement is where you live. You can always try and see what happens. Keep us posted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.