Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Just curious ablatt. Why are you planning to sell the Pilot ?

ablatt said:
Anybody looking to buy a Silver Pilot in the Toronto area? 6000 KM with leather and heated seats. You have to be Canadian, and in Toronto. Email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Ya know... We just gotta ask. What things could be so annoying that you'd wanna sell your Pilot after only a few months?
Or is it that you just wanted the MDX in the first place. I know how that goes. Decisions...decisions... :(

·
Registered
592 Posts
03 MDX -- at least you are going to stay in the family. Good luck with your decision.

Either way your are going to enjoy your vehicle. Win-win situation ??

·
Registered
136 Posts
Heated Seats??
I was told that you could not put heated seats in a Pilot in the US due to the fact that it would set off the sensors for the side air bags in the front seats. Anyone know about this? Is the Canadian model made different in this respect? :confused:

·
Registered
307 Posts
the Canadian models need a bun warmer for those long winters

hey sandman, do you know a good place in Indiana to test the Ole Pilot in some offroad situations?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I put dual heaters in my Pilot and have had no problems.

·
Registered
29 Posts
What brand Heated seats did you get? Who installed them ? Thank you. REgards, Tom

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Same Boat with ablatt

We both share the frustrating right rear suspension noise that is considered NORMAL by Honda. I too have driven an MDX that has now received body structure improvements twice and seemed much more silent and solid. I would make the same move if I could afford it. Mine is a SS NAVI with 3000 miles and in New Orleans. While the noise will likey never cause a problem related to reliability, it can be anticipated with each look down the road. It is unfortunate that Honda makes it so difficult to solve problems that a move of this magnitude has to be considered. All I want is for the right side to act the same as the left when road irregularities are encountered. This should not be out of the range of reason. In fairness, the vehicle offers a lot and I could really learn to like it. This will have to be an "after rattle" affair however. BPILOT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts