Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok..ok....I know I may be in the minority about disliking aftermarket wood trim. The saddle interior CAN handle it best, but I have fern and have no interest in adding wood.

SO.....what's the likelyhood of getting some more silver trim? Not aluminum, but something that actually matches the trim that's already there. Does anyone have any thoughts or advise?

I would REALLY like to have the center A/C vents silver. Weird, I know, but I think it would look like an old silver microphone. Like the kind old jazz singers would croon into. I know that will never happen, so I'd settle for some silver around the NAV/Hazzard/4wheel drive buttons. Also the pieces that flank the radio and curve under and into the bottom cubby area.

Am I crazy or does anyone else want this?

Dallas

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have to agree with you about the wood trim. Never been a fan of it. I think your on the right track with the silver additions.:)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some quick crappy manips

hopefully these will post. Added some silver trim. Maybe it's too much? One is the original look.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
let's see...that didn't work

·
Registered
664 Posts
I don't know...they have a really nice dark wood after market kit that I think really tied in nice to the silver interior. I am still considering it. (And believe me I am against the factory wood that looks great in the Green and Saddle interiors.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts