Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The subject of the wood dash was discussed a bit earlier in the year, however, I would like to bring it back for some discussion. I like the look of the Honda option wood dash items for they seem not to be, at least to me, as garish, as some of the other kits. However, they, both kits total, seem to be more expensive than other kits available on the net. I realize that it is personal preference, but what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
408 Posts
I agree with you. I was looking at other companies, they have selection of colors, material real wood, or synthetic. but most of them missing the third road drink holders the big ones so I'm still undesired, also came in two classes 24 or 36 pieces if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
also after market (non OEMs) do not have the wood trim for the RES system. That was my primary reason for getting the Honda wood dash.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I will find out, I forgot which company I got it from. But, I got for $175 more than 86 pieces, that including the third row area, sub, RES, doors, sunglass holder, and sunshade.....just to name a few.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Res-Pilot said:
I will find out, I forgot which company I got it from. But, I got for $175 more than 86 pieces, that including the third row area, sub, RES, doors, sunglass holder, and sunshade.....just to name a few.
Please do find out and let us know. For $175, I'm all over it. The Honda package was just way too expensive for me. Yours looks very nice.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Still Looking

hey guys,

I'm still looking it is been more than seven month agos lost all of the papers, but, again still looking and will post as soon as I find it.

:confused:

·
Registered
46 Posts
get it from eBay

I purchased my brush aluminum dash kit for $135 for 42 pieces. I only intalled about 20 of them as its way overkill to install it everywhere. I'm trying to go for a clean look. http://www.imwhoim.com/pilot for some pix of the kit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts