Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, we are getting our share of snow here in Eastern Carolina.:p While it's no match for what some other folks experience, I'm loving it. We are taking the Pilot out later and I can't wait to see how it handles.:D

Here's a picture from about an hour or so ago. Still the same nastiness falling outside. I'll take some more pics today and post later.:)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Same here!

I actually used the VTM-4 lock this morning getting out of my in-laws' driveway after dropping the kids off there since the day care is closed.

The Weather Channel is showing a wind alert here. Its going to feel like 25 below zero here with the wind tonight. Wow-ee! Get those pets indoors if you haven't already!

And, nice pic airgate!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
catbert said:
Its going to feel like 25 below zero here with the wind tonight. Wow-ee! Get those pets indoors if you haven't already!
Thanks for the compliment! You mean these pets?

Looks like I need to make some room in the garage!:p

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! That's all I can say to sum up the experience today. Love the feeling and control of the Pilot on the roadways today.

I drove my wife over to her restaurant this early afternoon and took the Pilot "cruising" around.:p With the roads in their condition and all, I thought it was funny that I enjoyed driving the Pilot around. I drove responsibly and the Pilot handled really well. Nearly got side swiped by one of the nasty Buick Rendevous!:rolleyes: :p I then decided to head back to my wife's place.

Overall, nice feel on the road. Much better handling than my in-law's Exploder.;) Here's another picture:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Absolutely loved the way the Pilot handled Tennessee's 7 inches of snow last week!

I am one of those people who absolutely dread driving on snow and ice. With all other cars, that is.

But the Pilot has changed my life. I am a new woman. I was offering to pick up friends stuck in the snow, darted up the snowy third lane of the jam-packed interstate (where only the brave dared to tread), and never slipped an inch. While others clenched the wheel with white knuckes, I had my radio on and was singing away. (A few days ago, we had a second snow and got ice this time. The Pilot handled that just as well; I think I heard the ABS go on only once.)

Anyway, I posted earlier about considering a trade for a CRV ... now I wouldn't trade this Pilot for anything! It is staying right here with me.

Honda, if you need someone for an ad -- I'm ready ...

TopMomm

·
Registered
991 Posts
We just had an Ice storm up here! Pilot was one solid sheet of ice in the morning...

I can honestly say this is the best vehicle I have ever driven in the snow! Absolutely wonderful.

rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts