Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past week or so, this site has been slow for me, and frequently gives me error messages including the following.

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

I've tried with different browsers and different computers. Maybe it's just me?

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had cleared the cache, so I'll try re-logging in. I'm on Firefox.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had cleared my cache, but not my cookies. Now I just logged out, cleared both and logged back in. Seems better do far. Thanks! I must have accumulated quite a stash of Piloteers cookies and other cached goodies.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I think the wonkiness is in your head.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That, too. :) I think I need to clear out my brain cache. Too many cookies have been stuffed into the lower front head fill hole over the years as well.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I had cleared my cache, but not my cookies. Now I just logged out, cleared both and logged back in. Seems better do far. Thanks! I must have accumulated quite a stash of Piloteers cookies and other cached goodies.
Stale cookies suck but @plplplpl .... clear your website history files for portals of suspect nature and close the door if it's not too late ;)
Are you hording cookies during this time of crisis?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Are you hording cookies during this time of crisis?
Hording or hoarding? I think both could be used here but I prefer hoarding as it implies the refusal to let go of things where hording is just a big group of whatever...

Let's philosophize!

·
Registered
704 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
In the past week or so, this site has been slow for me, and frequently gives me error messages including the following.

I've tried with different browsers and different computers. Maybe it's just me?
Just remember that, with the coronavirus pandemic, many people are working from home, schools are closed and students are being taught over the Internet and many more folks are on the Internet as they are stuck at home. With all the increased Internet use, providers are somewhat overwhelmed and many folks have notice slowdowns in speeds.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just remember that, with the coronavirus pandemic, many people are working from home, schools are closed and students are being taught over the Internet and many more folks are on the Internet as they are stuck at home. With all the increased Internet use, providers are somewhat overwhelmed and many folks have notice slowdowns in speeds.
True and apparenly Netflix and YouTube reducing their resolution in some places so as to free up bandwidth.

My problem was just with this site, though, but now it's better. Go figure. Maybe the admins implemented one of their frequently touted hardware upgrades. :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts