Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to install a wireless phone charger mat in my 2018 Pilot Elite. Domes anyone know of a part number for the kit?

·
Registered
2019 Pilot Elite
499 Posts
I have it and I rarely use it.
I think I actually have it disabled in the settings.

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to just use a cigarette charger and cable?
Maybe I'm spoiled by the fast charging.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would like this feature on a 2017 too. As long as it can maintain charge it would be enough.

My Pilot has wireless CarPlay, which makes wireless charging very compelling.

And btw, wireless charging is not inherently slow. It depends on implementation and how much juice it is getting. The cheapo wireless charger I bought for the house from Costco charges as fast as the larger iPad brick, if not faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Pilot Elite
499 Posts
I would like this feature on a 2017 too. As long as it can maintain charge it would be enough.

My Pilot has wireless CarPlay, which makes wireless charging very compelling.

And btw, wireless charging is not inherently slow. It depends on implementation and how much juice it is getting. The cheapo wireless charger I bought for the house from Costco charges as fast as the larger iPad brick, if not faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also depends on what type of case you have for your phone and how far your phone is actually sitting from the charger.

I just checked, mines turned off in the settings. Cool feature but even on long trips my dash mount with waze and phone plugged in.

I really should get around to trying Android auto again.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just talked to a Honda dealer parts guy and he sayed You can buy the Dash Harness for 700.00 and cut off the plug for the Charger or find a wrecked 19 or 20 model at junk yard and cut the plug from the Harness and tap it into the Power outlet wiring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts