Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post.
Just got my Sagebrush EX-L with RES.

The headsets are big on my 4 year old. Are there any other kid sie headsets available or are there any suggestions to help this?

John

·
Registered
10 Posts
If he's sitting in the second row you can plug in any wired headset to the jacks located in the console below the rear AC/heat controls.

·
Registered
900 Posts
FWIW, My kids (12 and 15) say the wired headsets are more comfortable (lighter weight etc.) than the wireless.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wired probably the answer

I guess the wired will be the answer. I thought that would be it but thought I'd ask anyway.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wireless Headphones

My 3 year old son also had trouble keeping the wireless headphones on his melon, so I picked up a nice set of Sony wired headphones that have fairly small ear coverings and they seem to fit him just right (around $20 at Best Buy). I also decided to let my 5 year old daughter use an older pair of Koss wired headphones, I figure that way I don't have to worry about replacing the Pilot's wireless headphones anytime soon due to breakage/misuse/misplacement, etc. I also got sick of having to be completely inside the Pilot and in the back seat on top of my kids while I adjust the volume on the wireless sets. I keep the wireless headphones in the storage compartment with the third-row headrests just in case I need them to keep the peace. Good Luck!
:4:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts