Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok winter is coming and I miss my heated seats in my prior vehicle.

I've seen threads of folks adding after market heated seats. Has anyone approached their dealer about modifying the 2003 Pilots with the OEM 2004 heated seat components?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I don't have any input on the heated seats, but I have a related question though...seeing how Ol' Man Winter is approaching and the forecast here in the mid-Atlantic is for another rough one, how does the all-season floor mats work out for you?? Did you get the OEM ones? Did you get mats for all three rows or just the driver/passenger areas? I'm considering getting the OEM ones, but through the internet aftermarket sites (like at www.hondacuraworld.com.)

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
I had dropped in my pilot at "honda of lisle" today for the SRS upgrade and asked about this and the service advisor said they cannot do it....

will ask Motorwerks about the heated seats next time I am there for sevice ,I sort a know one of the advisors there so expect less BS from him

·
Registered
173 Posts
He added the '04 seat warmers to our '03. You need to know quite a bit about the wiring system. Not a job for a novice, but it is possible! He's nice a cozy now!!:2:

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Man, this thread is 3 days old and there still isn't any pictures of *hot buns*. You guys are slipping.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
tim.s said:
Man, this thread is 3 days old and there still isn't any pictures of *hot buns*. You guys are slipping.
is this what you want ???;) :2: :2: :2:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
ramirami said:
is this what you want ???;) :2: :2: :2:
Leave it to ramirami to wet our appetites with hot buns! :31:

:21:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Ziploc said:
Leave it to ramirami to wet our appetites with hot buns! :31:

:21:
for ziploc I present additional buns ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Ack! First Snow of the Season

That's right, it's coming down right now. All wet and mushy :3: Supposed to be a warm winter according to a newspaper article, but I read in the Farmer's Almanac that it's gonna be a long one. Grrrrrroan..... Just had my tranny and diff fluids changed. May be I'll give them a workout after work :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
RipRock, I suppose mentioning our 90 degree, sunny weather here would be rude, huh?:rolleyes: :4:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
jctatman said:
RipRock, I suppose mentioning our 90 degree, sunny weather here would be rude, huh?:rolleyes: :4:
Why you little!!!....(me, Homer- you, Bart) :D Well, I'm kinda used to getting teased by now, actually. My bro does most of that. My parents and my brother lives in LA. We usually visit during the X-Mas holidays.

·
Registered
173 Posts
On a serious note, I sure hope your family in SoCal isn't being effected by the fires! There's been sooo many homes lost! :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts