Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased used 2008 Pilot ELX. Discovered front and rear windshield washers didn't work. Replaced pump. Rear works, front doesn't. Through process of elimination think issue is front washer relay. Only problem is in looking in manuals and online cannot find anywhere where the relay is actually located nor find a replacement relay "part". Any help in locating either is appreciated. Wiring diagram in manual shows there is one. Pretty savy in car repairs but this has me stumped

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Maybe start with the under dash driver's side fuse/relay box, number 12, 30A fuse, but have a look at the whole document I've attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Purchased used 2008 Pilot ELX. Discovered front and rear windshield washers didn't work. Replaced pump. Rear works, front doesn't. Through process of elimination think issue is front washer relay. Only problem is in looking in manuals and online cannot find anywhere where the relay is actually located nor find a replacement relay "part". Any help in locating either is appreciated. Wiring diagram in manual shows there is one. Pretty savy in car repairs but this has me stumped
Did you ever locate the front washer relay? I'm having the same issue with my 08 pilot, rear washer works but front washer does not. All other functions are working correctly. I wanted to try swapping out the relay but cant find it.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
page 22-8 in the FSM shows it under the console by the driver right knee. The rear motor relay is on the next page, by the passenger door. Get the FSM from the sticky thread and check those diagrams out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts