Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. My Pilot's windshield washer spray always has dried washer liquid around it, likes it's leaking or something. Is anyone experiencing this problem? Is this normal? I really hate this because i have to constantly wipe it off the residue everyday. I appreciate all the input i can get. Thank you.

·
Registered
408 Posts
washer liq

First they can be clogged or you are hesitating when you apply the washer.
To check for clogging made somebody apply the washer while you are checking if drops are coming from the nozzle, if it is take to the dealer for replacement of repair better the first.

Or the second one if you do not apply consistently force (no to brake it of course) the bar you making the liquid to came out with out force, and living washer spots.

so check ok. good luck

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
The driver's side sprayer has a history of leaking fluid. Some people have experienced a "fix" by cutting @ 2" off of the hose feeding the driver's side. Please search the posts on this site for the thread regarding the problem and the fix.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I just had my car in for the Water Pump/ Timming belt change and they said they could't find anything wrong with my washers. They do leak and remember someone with a fix for it. Please let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,210 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Does anybody knows the part # for the check valve?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts