Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My washers stopped working so I took the motor out of the tank and then took the hose off the motor. The little c clamp that was on there popped off so fast I couldnt see where it went. Afterwards I cleaned out the clog and now the motor pumps fluid out but the hose will not stay attached without that little clamp. I can not find anything on the diagram from Honda that has this clamp/ c clip so I can order a new one. Can anyone here help me? Or can anyone think of a workaround that will work?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I haven’t tried any of these but possibilities are zip ties, screw type radiator clamp, heat shrink tubing, that black tape which you wrap around leaky plumbing. Maybe one of those will work for your needs. Or check with your local Honda dealer if they stock the part you need. I’m guessing you already looked at the Majestic Honda parts site or equivalent.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have broken them a couple times (I need to be more careful when cleaning the engine bay I guess!). They are $25 on amazon, might be able to find them cheaper on Ebay. For my last repair, I just used a little wire to secure it in place and it work perfectly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts