Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By the time I get my Sandstone in Aug/Sept it will be hot here. I'm sure it is already really hot other places. I notice on the Acura/MDX forum some neat windshield sun shades custom fit for the MDX. How about getting Tim or someone else to get some custom fit for the Pilot?:27:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Great minds think alike, copilot :D, I put this out there will your were doing your post......

http://honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96

I have no doubt that the quantity of sales will eventually be there for Tim a la acuramdx.org, I just hope we don't get "penalized" because we are so new. Rather, I think it's a great opportunity for Tim to train our long-term buying habits from the get-go! (Right, Tim????)

copilot said:
By the time I get my Sandstone in Aug/Sept it will be hot here. I'm sure it is already really hot other places. I notice on the Acura/MDX forum some neat windshield sun shades custom fit for the MDX. How about getting Tim or someone else to get some custom fit for the Pilot?:27:

·
Registered
273 Posts
TIM, TIM, he's our man, if he can't do it, NOBODY can!
:2: :2: :2: :2: :2:

hondacuraworld said:
Sales will eventually be there? I almost can't keep up with the Pilot orders!

It'll be at least a month before anyone in the aftermarket decides to release part numbers for the Pilot, but I'd think it's the same as the MDX. I'll check when I can to see. But, if so, a GB is easy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts