Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So recently the passenger rear window on my 2004 Honda Pilot stopped rolling up. It will go down but it will not roll up. So I replaced the motor and guide. I am still having the issue. So my question is where do I find new switches for the windows? And do I replace the driver all control ? Or just the passenger rear that is having the issue. I can roll it down with both of them but it will not roll up. Please help!

·
Registered
385 Posts
If it goes up and down with the driver side then no need to replace the switch. If it's just the passenger switch then replace that one

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,035 Posts
Does this happen with both switches?

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,062 Posts
Bad? who's Bad? Where's that MJ video again?

J/K- hope you solve it

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,820 Posts
If both switches stopped working around the same time I’d suspect wiring either within the door panel or the rubber boot between the rear door and chassis.

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It has always had a slight delay when rolling up that window since I have had my pilot but the other day it rolled Down and wouldn’t go back up. So I bought a new regulator and when I plugged it in once again it will go down but not up

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,820 Posts
When did the driver switch stop raising the rear passenger window?
When did the rear passenger switch stop raising the rear passenger window?
If the answer to those two questions is the same day, then my bet is that both switches are good.
You can prove/disprove this if you have a multimeter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When did the driver switch stop raising the rear passenger window?
When did the rear passenger switch stop raising the rear passenger window?
If the answer to those two questions is the same day, then my bet is that both switches are good.
You can prove/disprove this if you have a multimeter.
Thanks for the info. I’m going to check as soon as I get off work. They stopped at the same time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts