Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experienced the wind buffering while traveling with one rear window open. I sometimes take along my Dog and she loves to have her head hanging out a window, so naturally I open one of the rear windows and around 40MPH wind buffering is enough to blow an eardrum, only solution I found is to open a second window.

·
Registered
18 Posts
common phenomenon

rgawlik,

this happens with alot of new cars and this topic has been brought up on several websites. it has to do with the tight construction of the pilot.

don't worry about it and just keep another window open. this will also let more air pass thru the car, increasing ventilation-a good thing.

regards,

chris

·
Registered
409 Posts
Funny!

The first time my wife heard the buffeting noise, she thought a helicopter was landing on the roof.

Don:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Funny!

dandbtucker said:
The first time my wife heard the buffeting noise, she thought a helicopter was landing on the roof.

Don:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
rgawlik said:
Has anyone experienced the wind buffering while traveling with one rear window open. I sometimes take along my Dog and she loves to have her head hanging out a window, so naturally I open one of the rear windows and around 40MPH wind buffering is enough to blow an eardrum, only solution I found is to open a second window.
I'll let you know in a little bit, when it finally gets warm enough up here to travel with the window open!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts