Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving at 35 MPH wind noise seems to be coming from driver side window. I’m not sure how to fix this. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Driving at 35 MPH wind noise seems to be coming from driver side window. I’m not sure how to fix this. Any suggestions?
Looking from the outside, when the door is closed, is it flush/level with the back door? Does the top right corner stick out any? Doors can sag too. Adjustments can be made. Should still be covered under your waranty. Milage?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
You are correct!! The door is flush in
And the front panel is out
By your photos, it appears that your door needs an adjustment. The gap looks larger than it should be. Is the door loose on the hinge? Just curious.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By your photos, it appears that your door needs an adjustment. The gap looks larger than it should be. Is the door loose on the hinge? Just curious.
It’s not loose on the hinge. I did try to adjust it myself. But the adjustment needs to be done on the body hinge side not the door hinge side.
I need to take it back to the dealership
I only has 945 miles on it and I will have them fix with it. Thank you so much. And it’s confirmed that the wind noise is because of that gap. I placed I Electrical tape on it and the noise was gone...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts