Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with a wind fairing or deflector on top of your Pilot? I’m considering a Thule or Yakima wind fairing to help reduce noise with my ski rack. Just to be clear, the noise isn’t bad with the OEM rails and crossbars but with the Thule ski rack the noise is significantly louder. Obviously, I expected some increase but want to see if adding a wind fairing would help. Maybe someone on the forum has some advice. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone have any experience with a wind fairing or deflector on top of your Pilot? I’m considering a Thule or Yakima wind fairing to help reduce noise with my ski rack. Just to be clear, the noise isn’t bad with the OEM rails and crossbars but with the Thule ski rack the noise is significantly louder. Obviously, I expected some increase but want to see if adding a wind fairing would help. Maybe someone on the forum has some advice. Thanks.
Can you share you experience? Did it work out? I am considering a OEM Roof Rack, which is different to a roof rails/cross bar

1 - 2 of 2 Posts