Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new here but want to thank everyone for all the knowledge I been getting. I just bought a 2008 pilot ex l and want to ask if this tire/wheel will fit. I know my OEM is 235 70 16. Someone is selling some stock 2013 pilot tire size 235 60 18 and wheel lug pattern is 18x17.5. Will this fit my 2008? Sorry if this is a Noob question.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wheels from a 2013 Pilot will not fit a 2008

2013 Bolt pattern is 5x120
2008 Bolt pattern is 5x114.3

Hope that helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've a similar question about replacing the donut spare with a full size spare. I know a full size spare will fit as I tried it with one of the regular tires. My challenge is finding a cheap rim that will work. I could just buy OEM rim, but that costs $100+, and I just need a basic rim for the spare. I can find cheap rims that match size and bolt pattern (16X6.5 5X114.3 (115 if you don't mind splitting hairs)), but it's the offset thats hardest to match - 45mm offset. Is there any variance for the offset, or does it need to be exact? Anyone find a cheap replacement rim for the 2007 EXL?
Thanks
Rusty

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have found cheap OEM rims on Facebook marketplace, and on Craigslist.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
OEM rims usually have a factory stamped rim size on them. I'd take that info and search the internet with that info. I personally would search for a good used OEM rim at a junkyard. A good data base is the website car-part.com for junkyards that have the item your looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts