Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting the net to seal off the cargo compatment (keep the dog off the leather). I also am interested in the cargo cover. I had this on a JGC once and I really like being able to keep things covered and found that the AC did not have to work as hard (the AC in JGC was really weak). Can I use them both at the same time? I would like to leave the net in place all the time and just roll up the cargo cover when I have the dog on board. The third seat is always folded down. If anybody has had experience with either of these good/bad I like to hear before I buy. A long road trip with the dog is coming up soon!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I've only got the cargo cover, but I think your plan will work. As you can see from the instructions for the separation net, the net is attached to the overhead handle and the bottom cargo net loop (marked in yellow below). The cargo cover mounts in the hole (marked in red below) which is slightly behind the bottom net loop.

There should be enough flex in the separation net straps to pass in front of the cargo cover.

If you get the net and cover, please post pictures or an update so the rest of us can see. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Thanks for posting that diagram tim.s .
I've been thinking about getting the seperation net too and wondered how it attached/installed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tim,
Thanks for the reply. The diagram was really helpful. I'll be happy to post a photo once I get the items installed.
Mohawk Man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts