Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to put snows on the pilot. Trying to find used wheels for cheap. Will accord, odyssey, element etc. wheels fit the pilot?

·
Registered
29 Posts
should fit

yeah im pretty sure the oem 5 lug honda wheels off the accord, odyssey, and element will fit on the pilot, they're the same, only difference's are the designs, tire height, and lug nut deepness, but other than that, lug spacing is the same. but not too sure about the s2000 wheels... = because its a sports compact car :confused:
i saw a 98-02 accord v6 coupe with 03-04 accord v6 wheels on it...looked pretty nice (5 star/spoke pattern) nice shine to them...

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Re: should fit

PILOTONDUBS said:
yeah im pretty sure the oem 5 lug honda wheels off the accord, odyssey, and element will fit on the pilot, they're the same, only difference's are the designs, tire height, and lug nut deepness, but other than that, lug spacing is the same. but not too sure about the s2000 wheels... = because its a sports compact car :confused:
i saw a 98-02 accord v6 coupe with 03-04 accord v6 wheels on it...looked pretty nice (5 star/spoke pattern) nice shine to them...
Remember, the Piloyt is a good bit heavier than other Honda's.
Just because a wheel fits does not mean it is of the same load rating as the original wheels.

This should not be a problem for most people who use their Pilots as "cars", but if you are going to be towing or pushing the weight limit of your Pilot, I would double check the rating of the wheel.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
1,806 Posts
It's going to depend, year of vehicle, year of wheels, size of wheels, lug nut pattern. All of those are going to be factors.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I’ve got 17” TL wheels on my wife’s Pilot. One of the factory 16 is bent.

No issues with the TL wheels. There are versions of these apparently made for TPMS and made for not TPMS, and I believe mine are not made for TPMS but I was able to install TPMS with no problem. If you can look at my other threads or posts, I bet it’s not hard to find. Let’s see if I’ve got a pic handy... nope. I posted them several times on this site. It was difficult to find wheels that didn’t have a higher offset (more inward) than the stock wheels. I was looking to improve handling and made the car feel more stable reducing the sidewall ratio a bit. I put on the tires that are the correct size for my 2006 ridgeline. So it the experiment failed, I’ve got a use for the tires. My wife hit a car and now I’ve got a vibration, so I’m planning to put her freshly balanced 16” back on the car while I figure out what’s up with the 17” that could be causing the vibration. Bend? Just knocked off balance?

Anyway... location is critical if you are looking for cheap stuff. People might help if you post your location. I also think you should plan on spending $500+ on this project. I got my 17” crugen tires for about $325 or maybe less and mounted them myself. I got the wheels around $200 with small TL tires. I had to buy TPMS (got cheap ones probably under $60).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts