1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
241 Posts
The Canadian winter tire package for my 2018 Touring is 17”. I questioned if those would fit over the large front brakes on my Pilot, and it was promised to me by the dealer that they would. About to put them on soon, so I’m going to find out for sure soon.

·
Registered
732 Posts
You can check various wheel sizes by make and model on this website. The 17 inch wheel from the 2015 model has an offset of 45 versus the 55 offset on the 2017 models according to that site. The width of the tire is also less on the 2015 17" wheel model but getting the proper snow tire shouldn't matter. Wheel center bore is the same on both as is the bolt pattern of 5X120. See how they fit for Sleepwalker 65 as I don't know for sure how much of a difference the offset numbers would matter.

Wheel Size By Make and Model

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Canadian winter tire package for my 2018 Touring is 17”. I questioned if those would fit over the large front brakes on my Pilot, and it was promised to me by the dealer that they would. About to put them on soon, so I’m going to find out for sure soon.
That is quite encouraging!
It would be great if you could give an update once you have them on.

Where in Canada and how much did it cost? I visit Canada now and then and have been wondering whether I should get such a package from there during one of my visits (Quebec mainly).

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is quite encouraging!
It would be great if you could give an update once you have them on.

Where in Canada and how much did it cost? I visit Canada now and then and have been wondering whether I should get such a package from there during one of my visits (Quebec mainly).
So I was checking out a website of a dealership in Montreal, Quebec, and they have the steel wheels available when searching for wheel for 2017 Pilot, part number 42700-TK8-A01 (with size shown as 245/65R17). I see that the wheel is available here in US for around $85/wheel. Anybody how much these wheels weight? I am quite conflicted whether to go OEM with these or non-OEM with some Sport Edition from tire rack website (which are around $140/wheel).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts