• 1st Generation Pilot Owner

• 2nd Generation Pilot Owner

• 3rd Generation Pilot Owner

• Other Honda V6 Owner

• Like To Hangout Here

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,292 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Oh, she also follows everything SpaceX with a keen interest as well. Her professor has just approved her project course of collaborating on designing and building prototypes of some habitable living quarters and/or furniture for Mars, or something like that.

Actually, just found it: MARSHA by AI SpaceFactory

There's also maybe Blue Origin, if alimony doesn't end up killing it off. :p

Still looking for an actual internship, she has to do. Pretty sure she'd also accept an invite from JPL. :)
Blue Origin will probable be delivering packages to your MARSHA address. But even Prime members won’t get next day delivery for a while.

if she is/was a Fast and Furious fan, Orbital Insight’s God’s Eye like program looks very interesting.

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
But even Prime members won’t get next day delivery for a while.
Unless some enterprising young intern comes up with the idea to combine two existing technologies to bump up the speed: Improve photon propulsion by bolting on a VTEC, yo.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Tell her to become a Civil Engineer... focus on things that we use every day, like bridges, roads, buildings, etc.

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
I won't tell you what the Mechanical Engineering students say about the Civil Engineering students. It's downright uncivil. :D

And you don't want to know what they say about the Industrial Engineering students.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I needed something bigger than a sedan to carry daughter & her stuff to college. The Odyssey died (totaled, actually) 2 years earlier, after 180,000 mi. and 3 transmissions. We decided to buy a used Pilot 'cuz the wife didn't want another minivan (I wanted another minivan). In Aug. '13 bought an '08 EX with 92,000 mi. on it. It has served well, notably taking us to Texas and to Canada, among other places, from the Los Angeles area.
I'm here for maintenance tips and TSB notices (and tire threads, man I loves them tire threads LOL). I enjoy the comments of you regular contributors-

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I won't tell you what the Mechanical Engineering students say about the Civil Engineering students. It's downright uncivil. :D

And you don't want to know what they say about the Industrial Engineering students. View attachment 148632
Don't worry, we had plenty of wonderful things to say about MechE's as well... Usually we traced it back to their parents, that's where things went wrong for them.

I'm sorry, don't make me laugh talking about the fake engineers. I had a boss who thought some seminar would be good for me to go to and report back, turned out it was all about industrial engineering and cutting edge warehouse layouts. It was the worst 3 days of my life.

I needed something bigger than a sedan to carry daughter & her stuff to college. The Odyssey died (totaled, actually) 2 years earlier, after 180,000 mi. and 3 transmissions. We decided to buy a used Pilot 'cuz the wife didn't want another minivan (I wanted another minivan). In Aug. '13 bought an '08 EX with 92,000 mi. on it. It has served well, notably taking us to Texas and to Canada, among other places, from the Los Angeles area.
I'm here for maintenance tips and TSB notices (and tire threads, man I loves them tire threads LOL). I enjoy the comments of you regular contributors-
Sgt Vic in a Crown Vic! So you're the one who keeps starting these tire threads!

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
34 Posts
Don't worry, we had plenty of wonderful things to say about MechE's as well... Usually we traced it back to their parents, that's where things went wrong for them.

I'm sorry, don't make me laugh talking about the fake engineers. I had a boss who thought some seminar would be good for me to go to and report back, turned out it was all about industrial engineering and cutting edge warehouse layouts. It was the worst 3 days of my life.

Sgt Vic in a Crown Vic! So you're the one who keeps starting these tire threads!
Actually, I was in a jeep, and a CH-46. The occasional humvee.
I only started one tire thread ! (or two lol)

61 - 68 of 68 Posts