Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My white EX-L with lower trim guard, fog lights, running boards and cross rails.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Cell Phone??

Hey Len,

Nice pictures. I'm debating on getting the side steps vs. the running boards. Is that a cell phone antenna on the rear of your Pilot?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Cell Phone??

rbetz said:
Is that a cell phone antenna on the rear of your Pilot?
Nope. XM Radio.

:2:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Lower Trim Alone?

Nice look'n Pilot Len.
I have a Sagebrush on order w/ lower trim, rear guards, running boards, air deflector and crossbars.

I want to know what you would think of the lower trim without the foglights?

Would it still look good, or rather silly without the lights...like something was missing?

lemeno
:confused:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Lower Trim Alone?

Lefty said:
I want to know what you would think of the lower trim without the foglights?

Would it still look good, or rather silly without the lights...like something was missing?
I can't say for certain, but I think that it would look like something was missing....instead of fog lights, you'll see your bumper through the holes.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Re: Re: Cell Phone??

Len said:

Nope. XM Radio.

:2:
Wow ... XM Radio ...

What's your input on that ... is it worth the money ?

PrG

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Re: Cell Phone??

PrG said:
Wow ... XM Radio ...

What's your input on that ... is it worth the money ?
For me in South Texas, absolutely. The regular airwaves are so poor, this offers up much more entertainment.

Last weekend I put 500 miles on it and never listened to a single local station.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh, yeah....

I forgot to mention that I put the Pioneer faceplate in the opening below the A/C. Works great there!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
XM Radio

$15 to activate, $10 per month.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I know, you have told us every thing on XM radio, except, where did they put it and How much for installed ? Did you have to replace the main unit that came with your EX-L.?

Thanks for the pictures ?

KE

·
Registered
290 Posts
Re: XM Radio

Len said:
$15 to activate, $10 per month.

WOOOAH! Hey! That ain't bad at all. I thought it would be $25-$40 a month. I am definitely going to have to look into that.

Now I'm really being nosey, What unit did you get and how much did it set you back? Where did you buy it? Can you post some pictures of the head unit?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Re: Re: XM Radio

r_hammel said:

WOOOAH! Hey! That ain't bad at all. I thought it would be $25-$40 a month. I am definitely going to have to look into that.

Now I'm really being nosey, What unit did you get and how much did it set you back? Where did you buy it? Can you post some pictures of the head unit?
What! Nosey, I dont think so. Len, come show us what you have.:2:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KEPILOT said:
I know, you have told us every thing on XM radio, except, where did they put it and How much for installed ? Did you have to replace the main unit that came with your EX-L.?
The receiver was dropped in behind the dash. The remote tuner faceplate was put in the open area under the air conditioning controls. Nothing was removed or replaced from the Pilot.

The radio was $200, the antenna was $80, installation was free (promotional).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts