Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Which trim color from Bodydash?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Sage 
#1 ·
Bodydash www.bodydash.com is having a 35% off sale right now
and I'm interested in getting a RES kit for my Pilot. I have the Sagebrush Pearl + Fern interior.

I'd like to know which color people would think looks best with the Fern?
I'm not realy keen on the wood grain - although it looks really good on Pilots with the Saddle interior.

#2 ·
I'm leaning towards the Brushed Aluminum. :4:

#4 ·
I have a Sage/Fern and I am considering the golden pecan. The lighter color would seem to match well with the tones in the Fern. BodyDash does not include it on the list of samples you can order though so I have emailed them in hopes of getting a sample that way. We'll see.

#5 ·
seadog said:
Does the brushed aluminum have the same appearance as the bright factory trim in the EX model? I asked that company to send me a sample about a week ago.
I don't know... Good question.
Would love to see pics of samples if you wouldn't mind. I wonder if the brushed aluminum from bodydash will "wear off" like some are experiencing on th steering wheel. :confused:

#6 ·
hashiru said:
I have a Sage/Fern and I am considering the golden pecan. The lighter color would seem to match well with the tones in the Fern. BodyDash does not include it on the list of samples you can order though so I have emailed them in hopes of getting a sample that way. We'll see.
That may be interesting...
Let us know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.