Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang, its really muddy where I am at and I need your help.

Just like many of you wanting/having a quality front mats that will also cover the dead pedal, (Honda OEM then does not qualify),

(1) What brand front mat for full coverage (WeatherTech OR Husky) and vendor shoud I go with?

(2) What brand for the second row should I go with that has a custom, clean look without having to trim?

Thanks for your input and Happy Piloting! ---Duane

·
Registered
48 Posts
Husky makes better matts. But they are more expensive, like$20 or so. They don't only make matts for the front and rear though, not the liners.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Husky Mats

I ordered the Husky Mats, because I had them in my previous 4runner, only I had the Husky liners then. I went for the mats so I would get the better look. ??? Liners may hold more water and mud.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Do the Husky mats cover the dead pedal area?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Husky Mats

The Husky mat fits perfect for the passenger side, but covers just more than half of the dead pedal. Again, I went with the husky only because of previous experience. Good Luck

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Re: Husky Mats

Ron Miller said:
The Husky mat fits perfect for the passenger side, but covers just more than half of the dead pedal. Again, I went with the husky only because of previous experience. Good Luck
Hey Ron... Just wanted to say welcome!!

Have you found the Vin Table Thread yet?

:29:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have weather tech and they are more tha sufficient for this colorado weather , it covers the dead pedal area

·
Registered
76 Posts
Weather Tech here as well...covers dead pedal area perfectly...

·
Registered
283 Posts
I was looking at the different mats. Mainly the weathertech since they seem to cover the dead pedal better.

Did you all cut holes in them for the hooks to keep them in place?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I couldn't stomach paying so much for floor mats, and went with the Costco mats! Other than not covering the dead pedal, which my foot doesn't seem to go to - they are great, and only $20!! And they trap all the dirt and crud. Great value, IMHO!:D

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thanks for the link Taylor. I just ordered me a set of Huskey Floor mats. Went hiking this weekend and got the interior all muddy. I was upset at myself for not getting them earlier.

Man my credit cards have been burning a whole in my pocket this month. Must be the warm weather.

·
Registered
283 Posts
hehe no you may not want to. I just got mine in t-0o. They are exactly what I was looking for.

dcolcher: check out this site it is the only place I was able to find this particular floor mat. They were around $65 for the front set and $65 for the 2nd row mat.

Auto Seattle

·
Registered
95 Posts
Weathertech??

Does anyone have a picture of their weathertech mats? The site doesn't do them justice (I hope) and I would like to compare them side by side with these Husky's.

Also do the Honda OEM mats that don't cover the dead petal area, lay better on the floor that these others? Or is just that these haven't been worn in to place yet? I just don't want to knock them out or sideways or get them bunched up if they don't fit correctly...

Thanks!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts