Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good friend of mine is planning on getting a redrock pearl Pilot EX-L RES. I'm hoping someone here has a recommendation as to who he should go to. A dealer he went to said it would be about $34000 which is way over MSRP.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Something closer to Fresno would be Merced and as far as I know they sell at MSRP. Good Luck. Don't know bout the availability, wait-list etc.

Alamat said:
A good friend of mine is planning on getting a redrock pearl Pilot EX-L RES. I'm hoping someone here has a recommendation as to who he should go to. A dealer he went to said it would be about $34000 which is way over MSRP.

·
Registered
23 Posts
We drove from the Bay Area over to Stockton Honda to purchase our Pilot. Under MSRP, they're willing to deal. At least they were back in November, and I believe Pilots are easier to get now so they may be even more willing to deal.

If your friend does drive up have them take all the information they can with them. Stockton Honda parts dept will match internet prices for all options, you just have to negotiate installation prices. They'll also beat any price you can show them from CarsDirect or one of the other online car dealers. You just have to take a print out with you so they can verify it. We also took a printout from kbb.com on the CR-V we were trading in.

They were quick, honest and professional. Surprised the heck out of me cause I was expecting the typical car buying experience. It was awesome from my standpoint.

·
Registered
82 Posts
another vote for Merced Honda (very close to fresno). I drove up from the Bay Area to get my pilot last year because they were straight forward and better pricing.

The dealer I went through was John Perry. If you friend wants to check pricing/availability he can contact him the dealership 1-800-734-8101 or email [email protected] (website is www.mercedhonda.com)

...Steve

·
Registered
25 Posts
Also check Barber Honda in Bakersfield. Got mine under MSRP. Ask for Ralph Tinoco, and tell him I (Scott Bell) referred you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts