Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow northwesterners...I'm desperate to take my new Pilot into the white stuff...any suggestions for a good snowy drive in Washington? Looks like we're too mild this year to get any near my home. Bummer :(

·
Registered
725 Posts
Sorry

I'm here in Colorado and asking the same question: Where's the snow?

We have it in the mountains, but have had nearly nothing in the way of measurable snowfall in the Denver area - it's getting quite frustrating!!!

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
Parker, CO

·
Registered
40 Posts
Your snow is on my front lawn. Do not send any more.
We have had enough...

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
havapilot said:
Your snow is on my front lawn. Do not send any more.
We have had enough...
Ditto that!! After two mild winters, we've had a lot more this year!! And the Pilot has handled it all quite well... :29:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kemosabe said:

Ditto that!! After two mild winters, we've had a lot more this year!! And the Pilot has handled it all quite well... :29:
Okay...I'm coming over!!!:20: :20:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
74PILOTMOM said:

Okay...I'm coming over!!!:20: :20:
Okay, let's switch places: you can come over here and enjoy all the snow the Northeast has gotten and I'll go over there and enjoy the LACK OF SNOW on the ground!!! Deal? And we'll wave as we pass each other in our Pilots somewhere near Omaha, Nebraska!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like a plan :) -I'm really desperate!- I'll be the disgruntled one in the passenger seat...my husband will hog all the driving time :mad:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hurricane Ridge

Why don't you drive over to Hurricane Ridge up above Port Angeles? I'm sure there is snow over there.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:29: That's a good idea... I don't know why I never thought of that. We usually head off to Stevens or Crystal...PA is is good way to avoid all the ski/snowboard traffic. Thanks!:bonk: :29:

·
Registered
138 Posts
74PILOTMOM said:
Sounds like a plan :) -I'm really desperate!- I'll be the disgruntled one in the passenger seat... my husband will hog all the driving time :mad:
HeHe .... Sounds just like my wife ! :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
PILOTinginCO and 74PILOTMOM,
I'm so sick of the snow and the deep freeze we've been in seemingly forever.
If I thought it would make it there I'd send you some. It would be less that I'd have to shovel.
Go down to a skating rink and see if they would mind if you took a spin on the rink.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Not much here in Wisconsin, either. Looks like the NE is getting all the snow for EVERYBODY!!!
Actually, most of the businesses here in WI that rely on the snow are suffering pretty bad right now. Not pretty!!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BillR said:
PILOTinginCO and 74PILOTMOM,
I'm so sick of the snow and the deep freeze we've been in seemingly forever.
If I thought it would make it there I'd send you some. It would be less that I'd have to shovel.
Go down to a skating rink and see if they would mind if you took a spin on the rink.
Bill R-What a cool looking Zamboni the Pilot would make!
Maybe the Northwest will get the snow next year instead.

kompers-I have a huge family in Wisconsin who are as shocked as you! I've never heard of a snowless WI winter! Sad!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
74PILOTMOM said:

Bill R-What a cool looking Zamboni the Pilot would make!
Maybe the Northwest will get the snow next year instead.

kompers-I have a huge family in Wisconsin who are as shocked as you! I've never heard of a snowless WI winter! Sad!
I think Mother Nature calls it PAYBACK! The past two winters in the DC Metro area have been relatively mild (a total of 3 inches of snow last winter). This year, the places that should be getting the snow aren't and vice-versa! Well, except for Buffalo --> they always seem to get a boatload of it!! :)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Then we're IN FOR IT next year

We usually don't get much snow here in Washington, but we have hills to run to if we want it. Okay, full on mountains. I guess I should stop complaining, because people around here can't drive in snow, I guess it's better kept away from the rookies.
We're even worse in the sun -really- All the wrecks happen then, we're like MOLES!
Sorry fellow Washingtonians...I've lived here for 28 years, and it's true:8:
But it's so beautiful here, I will deal with it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
North Carolina is seeing more snow this year than I can ever remember. Glad I made the switch to a vehicle that could handle it this year - my little rear-wheel drive would never have been able to take all of this.

Lovin my Pilot...:6: :6:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts