Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to keep up with all the threads but he FLPilot hasn't posted since 9/11 and I can't find a message where he says he's going to be gone. Did he mention it anywhere?

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Hmmm

I don't recall anything either indicating that he was going to be gone or off-line for any period of time.

Did you try PM or email???

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Cancel the ABP guys, I am out an about. Been really busy and have not had time to post. I have been trying to check the treads though, not much for me to reply to. I appreciate the concerns guys.

Actually I have been in Detox from the internet lately. I found myself devoting to much time online and not getting other things done. In a few weeks things should calm down again and you will see more of me.

Again thanks......

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
FLPilot said:
Cancel the ABP guys, I am out an about. Been really busy and have not had time to post. I have been trying to check the treads though, not much for me to reply to. I appreciate the concerns guys.

Actually I have been in Detox from the internet lately. I found myself devoting to much time online and not getting other things done. In a few weeks things should calm down again and you will see more of me.

Again thanks......
We were all worried about you!!! :eek:

And I know EXACTLY what you mean about the Detox! I went through that a couple months ago for something like 5 weeks! It really helps to clear the ole noggin!!

:bangh: :runaway:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FLPilot said:

Again thanks......
The All Bulletin Points has been cancelled. :)

I know about being too busy to get on. Been through it all to often. I also have projects backed up that I should do before logging on here but the draw... ohhhh the draw... :2:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yes and when the work gets backed up that much, I start getting yelled at. Oh did I mention that it is my inner voice yelling at me. Kinda weird, but the doctor said as long as we don't fight and my inner voice and I can keep it to a whisper, we will be ok.

me--->:headslap: <---my voice

me--->:xnuts: <---my voice

:yodaddy: duhhh....how did she get in this one

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FLPilot said:
Yes and when the work gets backed up that much, I start getting yelled at. Oh did I mention that it is my inner voice yelling at me. Kinda weird, but the doctor said as long as we don't fight and my inner voice and I can keep it to a whisper, we will be ok.

me--->:headslap: <---my voice

me--->:xnuts: <---my voice

:yodaddy: duhhh....how did she get in this one
:19: :19:

Sometimes I think it would help if I had someone giving me some... uhhh... motivation to get at my projects. Then when I do (like yesterday) they take 10 times longer than you expected and you end up working all day and not accomplishing nearly as much as you expcected. :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts