Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,177 Posts
At my city recycle place in Franklin WI. They take it- free for residents. Well it's not really free is it?
I pay a boat load of taxes.

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At my city recycle place in Franklin WI. They take it- free for residents. Well it's not really free is it?
I pay a boat load of taxes.
Yeah, our county landfill will take it, but it's a two hour round trip from here.

I guess there's no money to be made recycling used water. I'd dump it on the ground but we live on a lake and I don't want to kill the fish.

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,316 Posts
Shops mix it into the used engine oil.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,238 Posts

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,847 Posts
Our sewage treatment plant also takes most typical cleaners, liquids and oils including antifreeze. One local drop off for most chemicals other than the truly hazardous commercial waste/byproducts.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Add a little bit to the gas tank at every fill up.
It'll be just like having a small head gasket leak.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,238 Posts
It's a Mopar product - there's your problem.

You need a Honda powered dragster:

With Toyo tires, as advertised in the clip? Impressive.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Not to get too serious, but I live in a city and am pretty sure that I remember reading that it should be dumped down the drain to the sewage treatment plant. Perhaps the solution to pollution IS dilution.

But seriously, anyone with a septic system should NOT put coolant in their toilet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I take all of my used fluids to my local AutoZone. Years ago they made me go in back and dump them out, but now I walk in, hand it to the clerk, and walk out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts