Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read the car wax thread that tested Zaino as the best, but my local auto store, of course, doesn't carry anything but the basic Turtle Wax stuff. Where do you buy the good stuff?

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
my3kids said:
I read the car wax thread that tested Zaino as the best, but my local auto store, of course, doesn't carry anything but the basic Turtle Wax stuff. Where do you buy the good stuff?
From their website:

Q: Where do I get Zaino? Is it in stores?

A: Zaino products are available directly from Zaino Bros' or from an Authorized Zaino distributor. To find out if there's a distributor in your area call Zaino Bros' at (732)833-8800 or e-mail Zaino. To order direct, simply print and fill out the order form, and mail it, along with a check or money order to the address shown on the order form. Your order will ship via UPS the same day it is received.

Good luck!
rod

Here is the url:
http://www.zainobros.com/

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
my3kids said:
TheWorm has a three-year supply!!! Maybe he accepts major credit cards...?? :D "Partly because I have a 3 yr supply after doing a bunch." from the thread Premium wax - worth it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
best product

my3kids, glad to see you bought a pilot welcome.. if you want to know how to keep your pilot looking great try these web sites. i highly recommend you by the guru reports on waxing its the most unbias report on the best waxes out there. my personal favorite is P21S CARNAUBA WAX. my black pilot looks like a mirror.. most people just point and say oh my god...its the next best thing to zaino wax but it is effortless to apply and take off.. www.properautocare.com www.gurureports.org go for the 19.95 report on waxes you will thank me brian

·
Registered
82 Posts
Zaino

My3kids, I normally purchase Zaino products from:

The Gloss Boss

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts