Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see soooo many Pilots in the Illinois/Wisc area, but none of em are sportin the Honda-Pilot.org badge.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
RUFIO said:
I see soooo many Pilots in the Illinois/Wisc area, but none of em are sportin the Honda-Pilot.org badge.
Same goes for here in Colorado. I am yet to see another Pilot with the Honda-Pilot.org sticker. I suppose I'm just as guilty as I no longer have one either. Eventually I will probably go for one of the proposed license plate frames.

:)

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am here, not exactly in your area, but in the Midwest nonetheless. I did park next to another SS Pilot at Sams on Staurday. Wish I would have had the camera for that one. :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jrex... you're a Cubs fan living down in St Louis?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I sure am rufio. It is a tough job, but someone has to do it.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Re: Where the hell are you guys?

colorider said:

Same goes for here in Colorado. I am yet to see another Pilot with the Honda-Pilot.org sticker. I suppose I'm just as guilty as I no longer have one either. Eventually I will probably go for one of the proposed license plate frames.

Ditto for the MD/DC/VA metro area.

My sticker is on the rear window, but's it's a lonely existence, never having seen another (except at our Pilot meet in June).

Colorider, I'm more than ready for those license frames to come out. I've still got the dealer's on mine! I'm trying to be patient, but.....

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Where the hell are you guys?

Ziploc said:

Colorider, I'm more than ready for those license frames to come out. I've still got the dealer's on mine! I'm trying to be patient, but.....

The dealers frame (or sticker) is the first thing I remove when I buy a vehicle. Matter of fact when I bought the Pilot, I had my salesman remove the dealer emblem before I ever took delivery!!

Unless they are willing to give me a discount for advertising for them (which they aren't)!!!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Where the hell are you guys?

colorider said:

The dealers frame (or sticker) is the first thing I remove when I buy a vehicle. Matter of fact when I bought the Pilot, I had my salesman remove the dealer emblem before I ever took delivery!!

Unless they are willing to give me a discount for advertising for them (which they aren't)!!!
Yeah, I'm sure most probably feel like you do, colorider.

I actually don't mind giving my dealer a "plug" rolling down the road, since IMHO they're much superior to the better known "other" local Honda dealership. This is one of my crazier ideas, but I actually even see myself doing a tiny civic duty in trying to direct my neighbors to this new dealership instead of that other local dealer, where they're going to pay more and deal with arrogant salespeople.

But, nonetheless, I'd MUCH rather be advertising our Honda-Pilot.org site on my license plate!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Not only did I take the license plates off within 10 minutes of ownership. I told them I did not and would not buy the car if they stuck their name on my Pilot. Who the hell wants Pohanka stuck to the back of your vehicle. .....hmmmm maybe that's why I get such bad service, they are bitter I don't have their name on my Pilot.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
:eek: moved to arkansas, LR from the windy city of chicago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts