Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says

·
Registered
2006 EX-L RES 2WD
51 Posts
Most of the time it's all built into the fuel pump assembly. I believe most manufacturers started somtime in 2000s.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Fuel pressure regulator has a vacuum diaphragm as part of it's design. It's not going to be in the tank. Look near the fuel rail and intake manifold. I believe that it's mounted on a fuel rail near the throttle body. Google it!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fuel pressure regulator has a vacuum diaphragm as part of it's design. It's not going to be in the tank. Look near the fuel rail and intake manifold. I believe that it's mounted on a fuel rail near the throttle body. Google it!
I did ..nothing came back for the 06 that's why i posted here

·
Registered
107 Posts
The '06 has a returnless EFI fuel system so there is no fuel return line as like on my '04 which is a return system with a vacuum driven regulator providing returning fuel to the tank. The reason is the EPA and the regulations to drive down the fuel vapors in the EVAP system due to hot fuel returning to the tank. You'll notice your '06 has no fuel return line at the tank, Only the fuel supply line and the vapor control valve line to the canister.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts