Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Redrock EX-L in early November. At the time, the dealer estimated that we'd take delivery in 8-10 weeks. That was ok for us because we had some finances to clear up, and it gave us time.

But now I'm starting to get antsy! Besides, I figured they'd beat their deadline - customers always like good surprises, not bad ones.

I called today for a status, and they gave me the same 8-10 week out target. This tells me that they really don't have a clue because there is no VIN. They really must be up to the mercy of the assembly line.

Is that true? Is it possible that some of the delay rumors (west coast dock and/or Canadian border) are true? Do you have anything to offer me as condolence? I just want my dang car! :)

Peace

·
Registered
991 Posts
I was wondering the same thing with my Pilot also, I was told it would arrive in October, but did not get built until November, and received it 2 weeks later.. Once the dealer has a VIN#, it is usually 2 weeks. Ask your dealer to phone you when they get a VIN#, once this happens your Pilot is officially built and will be shipped to you..

I am sure you will get a VIN very soon

rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts