Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
webmaster -

are you mdxowner1 from acuramdx.org board?

Interestingly enough, there is no mention of honda-pilot.org board on the site you've mentioned.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Said the spider to the fly?
admin said:
webmaster -

are you mdxowner1 from acuramdx.org board?

Interestingly enough, there is no mention of honda-pilot.org board on the site you've mentioned.

·
Registered
120 Posts
where did I hear about the Pilot.org forum

Not sure, but must have been Google. That is where I found this forum. That is where I begin all of my web searches. I had been using Honda.com and ehonda.com searching for info on the pilot and trying to locate particular models. Ehonda is fun, but essentially worthless, as it doesn't reflect up to date inventories, but does give info on some of the different dealers in the area. I have really enjoyed this forum, because much/most of the infomation is from real owners with good and bad experiences. As for first knowledge of the Pilot, that came from some SUV/Truck magazine I was thumbing through while waiting in an airport. I had been pursuing the MDX, until I came across this snipet about Honda coming out with a new SUV called the Pilot. We just turned down a Taffeta White EXL with RES. I would be driving it right now, but "the one who must be obeyed" (as I have seen her referred to in other posts,) insists it is Havasu Blue or nothing. We will wait another month for that one to come in. So, with little pun intended, I suppose you could say, I have the "havasu blues."

·
Registered
900 Posts
But Havasu blue is SOOO nice!
Isn't Babe a pretty car???

·
Registered
289 Posts
Read about

I believe was Edmunds.com the SUV Town Hall. Someone there mentioned it about the same time I read about it on MDX web site.:29:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Google

Did a search on Google and got a link to this forum and hondasuv.com. So far both sites have been very informative and helpful.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Where?

Google.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
From a Pilot group on Yahoo.

I've since bailed on the Yahoo group, and only participate here.:D

·
Registered
509 Posts
rec.autos.makers.honda

Was thrilled to find this group on Friday through rec.autos.makers.honda via Google. Just the place I was looking for. If you've ever stopped by rec.autos.makers.honda, then you probably know what I mean!? Unfortunately lots of idiots over there - not so here. This is going to be very helpful.

46 days left! 1,103 hrs. left! 66,208 mintues left! 3,972,490 seconds left! Or somewhere around there!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Where?

I believe it was one of two, (or both):

A. Devine Intervention (God)
B. Google

Soooooo glad it happened!

Have a great Sunday!

Darren
:2:

·
Registered
290 Posts
I just stumbled onto one day while researching my new Honda Pilot. Probably found it through Google, which is my search engine of choice.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts