Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked through Honda's website and unless I've missed a link, I can't find any technical specs on the RES DVD itself. Anyone have a link to the tech specs somewhere on the web?

:9:

I might deserve to be flammed :) This info might very well be in the owners manual but I haven't read through it. I unfortunatly fall in the old stereotype that "if all else fails, read the book". I'm not quite there yet. Besides, it's at the office and I was curious over the weekend.

Thanks

- Ben

·
Registered
919 Posts
Must......have.....wiring......diagrams!

I would love to see these.

Chris

·
Registered
919 Posts
Great! Thanks you. I don't have my work fax number memorized, but I'll send it over to you in the morning. I greatly appreciate it.

Chris

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Which Specs?

SteveLuman said:
Which Specs would you like? I have the wiring diagram for the Head Unit and DVD Player if you need them.
Thanks for the diagrams :)

Actually, I'm looking for capabilities:

- Will it do AC-3, DTS, Dolby Digital, etc.
- Are the 7 Speakers giving a surround type of output with the ".1" of the "5.1" surround going to the sub
- Will it play VCDs (apparently not), CD-Rs (apparently not either), CD-RW (someone said yes) and more importantly for me: DVD-Rs?
- General platitudes such as read-ahead buffers (for bumps in the road) and others.

- Ben

·
Registered
919 Posts
The system is definitely not 5.1, nor would you want it to be given the speaker placement. In a movie configuration, the middle row is the primary listening area. In a 5.1 system, the dialogue and most of the action is going to come from the speakers in the front row. All of the surround/rear affects would be coming from the middle row doors, just to their sides. I certainly wouldn't want the majority of the movie to be happening in a different section of the vehicle.

Chris

·
Registered
335 Posts
Can you post the diagram for the Stereo Head Unit, I think people interested in any sort of stereo upgrades whould find this very helpful.

Thanks
Joe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts